ETS (Elite Tactical Systems) Group has released its latest offering with the Omega magazine. The release comes from a decade of hard work, relentless testing, and an obsessive pursuit of magazine perfection. As a result, the company now boasts what it believes to be the “world’s best magazine.”
The ETS Group Omega Magazine
Featuring a polymer and steel fusion construction, the Omega weighs 50% less than all-steel magazines. Correspondingly, the steel parts include a military-grade Teflon-infused coating, meeting all military standards for corrosion and friction resistance. As a result, the Omega magazine ensures reliable operation and a long life.
The steel frame of the Omega delivers factory mag functionality while reducing friction and increasing stiffness. Likewise, the hardened steel feedlips and frame maintain key tolerances to ensure reliable and seamless ammo feeding. Likewise, the ergonomic floorplate provides an easy grip while retrieving it from a mag pouch.
In addition, the impact-resistant ETS polymer provides a clear view of round type and count. Likewise, the patent-pending Omega Joint and frame provide a 360-degree wrap for maximum strength and 100% drop-free reliability. Similarly, the polymer is resistant to heat, cold, and UV exposure and won’t become brittle over time.
The Omega features the company’s red non-tilt followers and locking plate. Providing a 17-round capacity, the Omega base plates are interchangeable with the ETS line of 9mm double-stack magazines. Likewise, it is designed to be compatible with Glock extensions and provides easy disassembly with a specially designed baseplate.
The Omega is currently designed for the Glock 17 and fits the Glock 17, 18, 19, 19x, 26, 34, and 45. Correspondingly, it is compatible with Gen 1 through 5 Glocks. However, the ETS Group will be releasing models for Smith & Wesson, SIG Sauer, and Springfield throughout the year.
The ETS Group Omega Magazine is available now with an MSRP of $25.99. For more info, please visit ETSGroup.com.
ETS Group Omega Magazine Benefits
- Hardened steel feedlips and frame provide seamless ammunition feeding
- Patent pending Omega Joint™ and frame wraps 360 degrees for maximum strength and 100% drop-free reliability
- Factory reliability
- Military-grade Teflon-infused coating meets all military standard for corrosion and friction resistance
- Extreme impact resistance with our patent pending fusion of polymer and hardened steel
- Ergonomic floorplate design allows for an easy grip to pull from pouches
- Weighs 50% less than an all-steel magazine
- Fits the Glock 17, 18, 19, 19x, 26, 34, and 45
- Compatible with Gen 1 through Gen 5 Glocks
- Red follower and locking plate
- Standard 17-round capacity
- Base plates interchangeable with ETS line of 9mm double stack magazines.
- Due to the wide variety of extensions for Glock, our mag base is designed to be compatible with Glock extensions
- Easy disassembly with our specially designed base plate
- Lifetime Warranty
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Read the full article here