Pulsar is rolling out the new Thermion 2 LRF XL50 thermal imaging riflescope with a new level of HD imaging.
The new Thermion 2 LRF XL50 combines HD image quality and powerful sensor capabilities, making it ideal for long-distance shooters and wide-field observations. The HD sensor resolution provides optimal image quality at high zoom levels, while internal ballistic calculations allow shooters to hit targets with pinpoint precision. The new 1024×768-pixel resolution Lynred sensor of the Thermion 2 LRF XL50 boasts high definition and rich detail, even at extreme distances, allowing you to observe animal silhouettes, anatomy, and behavioral characteristics like never before.
The variable 1.75-14X magnification and x8 digital zoom of the Thermion 2 LRF XL50 provides improved focus and overall recognition. The high-definition sensor maintains image detail across the entire magnification range, with the option to magnify your optic in 2x increments or in a smooth, continuous motion, depending on the specific situation.
The compact built-in laser rangefinder has a range of up to 875 yards and is seamlessly integrated into the Thermion 2 LRF XL50’s design for accurate shooting at any distance. Using our proprietary Stream Vision Ballistics application, you can upload various ballistic profiles directly into the Thermion’s memory, transforming your riflescope into a highly accurate and efficient long-range aiming tool.
The Thermion 2 LRF XL50 offers a best-in-class 14-degree-wide field of view at the base magnification. Thanks to the large-format sensor, you’ll maintain the optimal field of view-to-magnification ratio even at high zoom levels up to 14X. A premium HD-class germanium lens with an F50/1.0 formula delivers an accurate and detailed image at any point within the field of view, and the objective lens features an internal focusing mechanism. There are also focusing wheels that are conveniently located on both sides, making focusing easy with either hand. The package also includes the Pulsar BT wireless Bluetooth remote control which mimics the riflescope’s regular control buttons, allowing you to activate essential functions with minimal effort.
- Mounting flexibility on any firearm with a 30mm ring
- High impact resistance, suitable for use on weapons with calibers up to .375 H&H
- Store up to 10 shooting profiles and 100 zeroing distances
- 10 reticle configurations and functions, available in nine colors
- High-precision aiming with “Picture-in-picture” mode
- Customizable user mode for individual image adjustment in specific conditions
- Dual battery system: one built-in and one replaceable, providing up to 10 hours of operation
- 64 GB of internal memory
- 1024×768 HD AMOLED display
- Flexible set of color palettes
- WiFi integration with iOS and Android devices
- Operation in extreme temperatures from -13 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- IPX7-rated for protection against immersion in water
More information on the Thermion 2 LRF XL50 and other products from Pulsar Night Vision can be found at pulsar-nv.com.
Read the full article here