Walther Arms makes big news today, announcing its newest pistol aimed at the concealed carry market. The Walther Arms PD380 comprises a compact platform chambered in .380 Auto, configured with multiple upgrades and enhancements geared for better shooting and carry.
Walther Arms PD380 Details
“Comfort, reliability, and confidence is at the forefront when you’re carrying, which is exactly what the PD380 was designed for. It embodies the perfect fusion of power, elegance, and ease,” said Jens Krogh, vice president of marketing and product development for Walther Arms, Inc. “Whether it’s holstered on your person, in a bag or in a purse, the compact dimensions provide a balance in comfort and concealability, making it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a reliable, high performance pistol that doesn’t compromise personal protection.”
The pistol sports a 3.7-inch barrel with a 1:10 twist. The PD380 ships with two nine-round magazines, for a capacity of 9+1 overall. The gun weighs in a 20.6 ounces with an empty magazine.
The PD380 comes fitted with industry-standard sights. A Performance Duty Grip Texture provides sure handling and a secure grip. A Paddle Magazine Release and SuperTerrain Slide Serrations provide enhanced manual of arms. The pistol fires from double action/single action, allowing fast follow-up shots and the option to carry with the hammer down. A slide-mounted safety works ambidextrously for safety.
The Walther PD380 retails for $449. For more info, visit waltherarms.com.
Walther Arms PD380 Features
- Industry Standard Sights: Ensuring precise and accurate aiming.
- Performance Duty Grip Texture: Designed to enhance shooting proficiency and provide a secure hold.
- SuperTerrain Slide Serrations: Allowing for quicker and more responsive hands-on engagement with the pistol.
- Double Action/Single Action: Versatile shooting options allowing for both rapid follow-up shots and the option to carry with the hammer down.
- Paddle Magazine Release: Swiftly reload with the intuitive and ambidextrous paddle magazine release, enabling smooth and efficient magazine changes.
- .380 ACP Caliber: Harness the ideal balance of power and manageable recoil, making it perfect for concealed carry and personal defense.
- 9 +1 Capacity: Ensures ample firepower with a 9-round magazine capacity, providing extra rounds for added confidence in critical situations.
- Ambidextrous Slide Mounted Safety
- MSRP: $449
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Read the full article here